MINDRAY VETA 5 ANESTHESIA DEVICE
Veterinary Automatic Ventilated Anesthesia Device
- Thanks to its adjustable tidal volume up to 5 ml, it provides automatic ventilation even for the smallest patients.
- With patient-specific adjustable presets, it saves time while providing ease of use to the physician.
- Flow safety management is at the highest level, protecting the lung health of patients during surgical interventions.
- Thanks to the tidal volume stabilization, the tidal volume set by the physician and the tidal volume received by the patient are exactly the same. (What you get what you set)
- It is in the top segment of its class with its integrated, sterilizable breathing systems.
- Mindray vaporizers are FDA approved (with Sevoflurane and Isoflurane options). Does not require calibration.
- There are different ventilation modes, VCV, VS, SIMV*, PCV*. (*Optional)
- With adjustable alarms for each patient and smart alarm management, it keeps patients safe without allowing errors. The O2 flash system allows for emergency interventions. The APL valve can be specified and adjusted in the range of 0-70 cmH2O.
- Display: 8.0 inch color screen, touch/knob control
- Flow Meter: Mechanical control, single tube
- CO2 Canister: With Reminder
- Vaporizer: Isoflurane or Sevoflurane
- Tidal Volume: 5-1500ml
- Ventilation Modes: VCV, VS, SIMV*, PCV* (*Optional)
- Gas Monitoring: Optional: Side Stream CO2 module
- Breathing Circuit: Rebreathing circuit, non-rebreathing circuit
- Wheel: 4 swivel, lockable wheels
- Number of Baskets: 1
- Alarm Management: Intelligent alarm management